Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Adieu, Adios, Arrivederci, Au revoir, Auf wiedersehen, Alvida!

The subject in plain English would simply mean 'Goodbye', but then, brevity has never been my forte ;))

Today is my last day at *****(notice the clever omission of the word 'working' ;)). ***** being my first exposure to the corporate world will always hold a special place in my heart as I have not only earned my first salary here but also have earned lot many friends forever here.
I am grateful to a lot of people, for being patient with me, for helping me to learn. I have enjoyed the freedom to ask questions, to raise doubts and to try new things and new responsibilities. I am thankful to be a part of such a GREAT TEAM that worked hard to fetch me a “Team Award” in my last days.

I have learnt various lessons during my tenure here and hope will be very helpful to me in future. I am proud to be a part of this association and thankful to everyone who helped me at the time when I needed the most.

I leave today to chase my dream of pursuing MBA and hope my stint at ***** helps me to achieve great heights in my future endeavors. Today as I walk out of the office I will carry with me the wonderful memories, precious friendships, the invaluable lesson of being accountable and responsible.

Though this mail goes to many of you, please do treat this as a unique personalized remark, that you have been a joy to know and work with (unlike a 'unique personalized ringtone' which in reality, about a million others are sharing with you ;)). I hope you forgive me for all my misgivings and assume that they were not meant to hurt anyone. I hope you remember me more for my better deeds if indeed there were any (a clause which perhaps reduces the chance you remembering me to a negligible hypothetical possibility ;)).

I can be reached at my personal email id:
***************. Do keep in touch.
All the very best for your future endeavors, with every hope that we meet again:


"main har haal mein muskurata rahunga
tumhari mohabbat agar saath hogi
musafir hain ham bhi, musafir ho tum bhi
kisi mod pe phir mulaaqaat hogi...."

So long, then! (Not the mail, just the phrase ;))
With this note I declare my First Innings of the Corporate World!!!

No comments: